1st July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges in Nagpur where I can get admission with 67% in electrical engineering?

name of colleges in nagpur where i get admission 67% in electrical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET -- [New]
  2. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  4. Names of the government colleges available in Nagpur?
  5. How may I get the lateral entry cut off list for electrical engineering in Nagpur?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  7. Cutoff list for Electrical Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Nagpur College?
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. What is the syllabus for NPTI Nagpur electrical engineering exam?
  10. Which are the suitable college for M.Tech? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering with 76.36%
  11. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  12. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  13. Names of the colleges offering genetic engineering course in Nagpur and Pune?
  14. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  15. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  16. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  18. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
20th November 2012, 06:43 PM
nvihar

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Nagpur where I can get admission with 67% in electrical engineering?

HI,

These are some colleges in Nagpur where I can get admission with 67% in electrical engineering------------------

1.Priyadarshini College of Engineering
2.Nagpur University
3.Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering
4.LAD College of Architecture for Women
5.Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Sciences
6.Umrer College of Engineering
7.Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
8.Anjuman College of Engineering and Technology .

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?