2nd December 2010, 01:01 AM
mrityunsarkar27

Names of colleges from where I can study Bachelor Degree in Astrophysics in WB?

Names of colleges from where I can study Bachelor Degree in Astrophysics in WB?

can you pleaes tell me

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master's Degree in Astrophysics being a Bachelor's student of Arts?
  2. How to approach for higher studies in Physics?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  5. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  7. What course I should take in UG and PG to end up in a interesting job?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  9. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  10. To Get Admission in B.SC. in Astrophysics. -- [New]
  11. Colleges which provides Higher Education in Astrophysics? Course other than Master degree to get into research field?
  12. Colleges for masters degree in astrophysics? correspondence course in astrophysics?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  14. Colleges for higher education in Astrophysics? Courses other than master degree which can take me to research field?
  15. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  16. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
  17. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?
  18. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
11th April 2011, 12:30 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of colleges from where I can study Bachelor Degree in Astrophysics in WB?

You can do Astrophysics course from

IGNOU- Indira Gandhi National Open University in Kolkata,

Serampore College,

SREEGOPAL BANERJEE COLLEGE, Kolkata and

Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College.

But St. Xavier's College of Kolkata and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur offers M.Sc. Physics (SPECIALIZATION IN ASTROPHYSICS).

So you can do both graduation and post graduation in Astrophysics from West Bengal.
12th May 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges from where I can study Bachelor Degree in Astrophysics in WB?

date,procedure,question of previous year,for the addmission in presidency collage of kolkata for 2011-2012 in bsc hons
6th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Name of the best institutions from where I can study BSC in mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?