22nd September 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?

Hello,
I am so mad about Astrophysics. I want to know that is there the subject Astrophysics in any IIT institute for M.Sc course? If not then what I have to do and how to do M.Sc in Astrophysics? Please tell me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. How to get admission for M.Sc. course in Astrophysics stream in IIT?
  4. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  5. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  8. How should I study Astrophysics after completing 11th standard?
  9. Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?
  10. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  13. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  14. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  15. Can a Maths graduate study for MSc in Astrophysics? What is the percentage required to get in BSc?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  18. Colleges for B.Sc in Astrophysics? Qualification required? -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?

I love astrophysics, particle physics and atomic physics but not maths as well as physics which scope is perfect for me? Please.. Tell me the answer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?