14th April 2011, 01:24 PM
maanoj555manu

Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?

name some companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?
  2. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
  4. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  6. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  8. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  9. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering Industrial training in Hyderabad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  12. Companies offering 6 weeks Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  14. Companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad for 1 month? I have completed B.Pharmacy 3rd year
  15. List of companies to apply for industrial training after completion of B.Tech Mechanical engineering 2nd year?
  16. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  17. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  18. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
26th September 2011, 05:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?

generally most of the company provide industrial training to the engineering students if the company recruit engineering candidates. so if you looking for a training in mechanical industry then you may choose any mechanical industry.

you may also do training from Indian railway. Indian railway provide training to the mechanical engineering last year candidates. other private organization like Volvo, Tata etc also provide training. some government organization like NTPC also provide training to the engineering graduate.

you should go for training in a company which belongs to your area of interest. if you want to join in a car industry then it is better to do training from car industry. training provides a very good practical knowledge about how the work is done in an Industry.training is very much important beside the theory study.

best of luck.
24th April 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?

I have to coplete summer industrial training which is i have to coplete within 1 month so please tell me any company which provides this training
6th May 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have to complete 2nd year mechanical so please tell me any mecchanical company in delhi which provide the 1 month summer training....
8th March 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am completed be in mechanical i want training in the mechanical field
9th November 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how to join industrial training of volvo
24th May 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is sumit shanker. i am pursuing my graduation from mdu(rohtak). i just completed my 2nd year with 70% marks. i just needed guidance from you that where should i opt for my mechanical training in railways in mechanical department? Kindly do revert me on my email id [email protected]
23rd June 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?

Sir, I have complete 2nd year in B.tech(ME)
So i want training in mechanical field so sir tell me any mechnical compny offering one month training..I shall thankfull to you.......email- [email protected] and phone n.-9816818169
18th February 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have to complete 3rd year mechanical so please tell me any mecchanical company in Mumbai or pune which provide the 1 month summer training....
15th June 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

My name is Sohanveer
I have to complete 2nd year in diploma ( mechanical engineering )
So please tell me any mechanical company in delhi which provide the 1 month summer training. .....
Kindly do revert me on my email id sohanveer Singh 9571@ Gmail.com contact no 8439379571
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?