15th April 2011, 04:42 PM
malladimanojkumar

Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?

Name some companies offering 1 month industrial (summer vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers near vijayawada?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  2. Names of the companies offering 1 month industrial training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  7. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  8. Industrial training near Vijaywada for 2nd year B.Tech student?
  9. Which are the good companies offering internship program in the month of December? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical
  10. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
  11. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  13. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  14. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  15. Companies offering 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Vijaywada?
  16. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  17. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech Mechanical students in Vijayawada? -- [New]
  18. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2011, 10:47 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by malladimanojkumar View Post
Name some companies offering 1 month industrial (summer vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers near vijayawada?
Dear friend there are too many company which give to you industrial training in summer vacation...........

Its totally depend on you in which company you want to do summer training......

some company name is given.......

1.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.DRDO

4.IOCL

5.SAIL

This type of so many company which give to you industrial training........

First make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to company in which you want to do summer training.....
22nd May 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?

i m a student of ece 2nd year tell me industried offering industrial training in chandigarh
7th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada?

I m student of mechanical 2nd year. i want to summer tranning please detail whose company in chandigarh
8th December 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am student of civil engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer internship.Please list out some companies names...
19th December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer internship for 2 months.. please list out some industries names near vijayawada..
20th February 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year and I want to do summer internships for 1 month.please list out the industries giving summer internship or summer industrial training in and near vijayawada
3rd March 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I am an electrical student and I am interested in doing 1 month internship near Vijayawada. can any one please help me.
4th March 2013, 06:36 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed mechanical engineers in near Vijayawada

1.sail
2.gail
3.isro
4.drdo
5.ntpc
6.hpcl
7.iocl
8.ecil

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th May 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

im mechanical 3rd yr.i want to know internshp companies in vijayawada for one month
26th December 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am mechanical 3rd year student i want to training in mech. Company or automobile company so plz inform me my contect 8103386717
16th January 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i am usha of final mechanical. i am intrusted to do intenship this year so guide me or to inform me @ [email protected]
4th April 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am 3-2 mechanical student after my 3-2 exams i want to do industrial training near vijayawada for a period of 60days along with few of my friends
plz help me.....
mobile no - 7386430060
email- [email protected]
10th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Shahrukh khan.and i have been completed my 2nd year .i want to go on the industrial training.give ne full imformation of all [email protected]
1st May 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i am studend of 2nd year and i complete it in june month. i want to go for industrial training please give the some name of industry in Kanpur
20th November 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir tell me companirs which offer industrail training in auto mobile companies near vijayawada in december
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?