2nd March 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?

I am a student of production engineering 2nd year jadavpur university. I want to know the names of the company which give the opportunity of internship or summer vacation training at kolkata and durgapur(w.b) and their contact details. I also want to know how to apply for the internship.

Thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  2. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Companies offering training to Civil student during summer vacations in Kolkata?
  4. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  5. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  6. List of companies providing internship for M.Tech 2nd year students?
  7. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  8. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which Companies I can do Summer Internship in Bhilai being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  11. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  12. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  13. List of Companies that give Internship Training in Summer?
  14. Where do I get a summer internship training? Reputed institute which provides free internship?
  15. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  16. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  18. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
11th March 2016, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Kolkata

1. Ashok Engineering & Construction Co, 14, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013, Phone: 033 22372030

2. Vivek Engineering Company, 6 Waterloo Street, 5th Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal 700069
Phone: 033 22101042

3. D C Engineering Company, 122/1a, A P C Road, Manikta Mod, Kolkata, West Bengal 700006, Phone: 033 23606341

4. Northeastern Engineering Company, 25 Swallow Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001

5. Das Engineering Works, 12a, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road, B B D Bag, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, Phone: 033 22300095
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?