21st June 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Names of the companies providing summer training?

sir,
with due respect i beg state you that i am a 3rd year student.i want to know about the name of the companies for summer training.please give me the details of the companies name.for this kind act i am very thankful to you.
thanking you.
yours sincerely
kunal kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Names of companies in Gurgaon providing summer training? How to apply for summer training?
  2. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar -- [New]
  3. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  5. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  6. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  8. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  9. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  10. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  11. Companies providing training in Printed Circuit board?
  12. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  13. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?
  15. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  16. Companies which are providing summer training to engineering students?
  17. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  18. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
15th October 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies providing summer training?

from where i can take free summer traning for telecom engg
11th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about the procedure and suitable companies for summer training . i m presently a student of 2nd yr. i m very thankful to you.
1st January 2012, 02:08 PM
shivangi singhal

Smile Re: Names of the companies providing summer training?

i want to know about the procedure and suitable companies for summer training . i m presently a student of 2nd yr. i m very thankful to you.[/QUOTE]
[email protected]
13th February 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i am persuing Master of International Business from jamia millia islamia
i want a summer internship
29th March 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Names of the companies providing summer training for MBA(Human Resources). I am presently a student of MBA 2nd semester. I am very thankful to you.
[email protected]
18th May 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Names of the companies providing summer training?

[quote=krutika limje]want to know about the procedure and suitable companies for summer training in nagpur . i m presently a student of 3rd yr.
19th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
With due respect I beg state you that I am a student of P.G.D.M. I want to know the name of the Construction,Manufacturing companies for summer training in HR so please give me the details of the companies name & also how to apply for that.
For this kind act I will be very much thankful to you.
thanking you.
yours sincerely
Tarkeshwar Shukla
E-mail id:[email protected] , Contact No:- 91-9136838623
21st May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i m student of 4th yr, i want to know about the procedure and companies for summer training in nagpur.
i will very thankful to you.
thanking you.
Manisha Nirvikar
E-mail: [email protected], mob: 9028397361
29th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Dearsir,

i am student of MCA 4th sem, i know about companies for summer traning in gurgaon & which one best
i will very thankful to you
thanking you
kiran rawat
E-mail:[email protected]
5th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
With due respect I beg state you that I am a student of P.G.D.M. I want to know the name of the Construction,Manufacturing companies for summer training in marketing so please give me the details of the companies name & also how to apply for that.
For this kind act I will be very much thankful to you.

Pawan kumar sharma
E-mail:[email protected] mob-09503442091
4th February 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
with due respect i beg state you that i am a 3rd year student.i want to know about the name of the companies for summer training.please give me the details of the companies name.for this kind act i am very thankful to you.
thanking you.
Gopal Singh
[email protected]
5th February 2015, 06:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
thanking you.
yours sincerely
kunal kumar
List of companies for summer training :-

1. India Robotics & Automation Pvt Ltd, 78/1, Dangat Estate, New Ahire Village Road,, Off NDA-Khadakwasla Rd, Shivane Industrial Estate, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 3252 5027

2. Strobo Automation Pvt. Ltd., 302, Gera Chambers, Off Boat Club Road, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 3058 0480

3. NavStik, A-401, Level 4, Chandhere Complex, Opp. Inorbit Mall, Viman Nagar
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 4120 2737

4. Kokban Automation Pvt. Ltd., Office No 5, Second Floor, Destination Center, Above Magarpatta PMS office, Hadapsar, Pune 411028, Phone: 020 6723 4555
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?