22nd February 2013, 01:13 AM
cb007baba

How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?

sir i want to do summer training in jaipur.please give the name of the campny ,
which organise summer training for electronic and communication.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Jaipur for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering?
  2. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  3. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  4. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  5. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  6. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  7. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  9. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  10. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE? -- [New]
  12. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  13. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering training in Jaipur for B.Tech CS?
  15. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. Companies for summer training in Kanpur for a student of PGDM?
  17. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  18. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
1st June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in Jaipur? Names of the companies?

One Touch Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Software Development, IT-Services, Training Company

One Touch Technology Solution Pvt. Ltd. is the leading company in the field of software development, E-Commerce website designing, web development, internet marketing and search engine optimization.
Our Training program is a process which starts with training based on live projects and moves along the Path of preparing the trainees for interviews with the help of industry Experts and finally getting them placed in MNCs and IT Companies. Candidates will get Training Certificate & Project Certificate.
Our methodology is more focused in practical work & implementations. Our trainers are working professionals from various industries having years of experiences and sun certified trainer.
We provide project based training on various latest and upcoming technologies like:
 Core Java
 Advance java
 Android
 Hibernate and struts
 .Net
 PHP
 Oracle
 MYSQL
 C
 C++

One Touch Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact No. : - +91-9929207331; +91-8107455479
Email Id: - [email protected] ; [email protected]
Shop No. 22, Santosh Nagar, Opp. Ganga Jamuna Petrol Pump, Mansarover, Jaipur.
28th March 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i have selected wire less communication as my domain for the 4th year of B.tech,so please! suggest me that in which module or project i should do the 6 week summer training?
1st February 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training in biotechnology in jaipur for 1 month? pls help me in finding some companies....
14th March 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training in jaipur NBC would you please tell me what is the procedure for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?