5th December 2010, 04:35 PM
rajpal.nasir

Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?

i wanna know the names of companies which provide summer training to 2nd yr ECE student in NCR region?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  2. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?
  3. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  4. List of Companies to do Summer Training in NCR Region being a student pursuing 4th semester of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  7. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  8. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  12. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  13. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  14. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  15. Companies providing training in Printed Circuit board?
  16. Various companies in NCR area for summer training in 2nd year of B.Tech(Computer Science)?
  17. List Embedded system based companies in NCR region for doing internship?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
13th December 2010, 10:21 PM
Swaminathan077

Talking Re: Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?

dear,

i will suggest you to do some courses instead of training

because training will be required in the 3rd year............

so use this year to learn some thing some courses are:

1.embedded systems

2.VLSI

these are most important courses for ECE

best of luck
14th December 2010, 07:19 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?

In the past 8 years CETPA has won many national & international meritorious awards ... Training with its strong existence in DELHI NCR, Uttaranchal, Punjab, ... CETPA Northern India N0-1 Training Company with a bright history of training .... Summer Training 2010- Colleges of participated students ...

you can look forward to this i guess
31st December 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region?

sir,i have done b.tech from lovely professional university,punjab.now a time,i wants to do vocational trai
ning for 2 month at the end of 2nd semester.so,please suggest me which company is best for it and what the procedure of it.
1st January 2011, 11:42 AM
SYED MUZZAMMIL NAQVI

sir,i am 1st year b.tech ece student and i have done it from lovely professional university,punjab.so,i wants to know some electronics companies around punjab for 2 month summer vocational training.so,please give information about it.
4th February 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech from ptu and want to go for 2 months industrial training as per the rules of the university.... but what i want to ask is that can i do 2 courses like embedded systems and matlab simultaneously during that time???.... please enlighten me....
thank you..
16th February 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a 6th semester BE student from bhilai, chhattisgarh belonging from EC stream. I have to undergo industrial training in the month of May-June 2011. Please suggest some companies where i can have the training..... My locations of preference are NCR, Pune, Indore.
16th February 2011, 08:09 PM
parijatpathak

I am a 3rd year engineering student from bhilai chhattisgarh belonging to EC discipline.... i have to undergo 6 weeks summer training in May-June 2011... pls suggest some companies.... my areas of interest are wireless, embedded systems, vlsi design, digital storage media..... locations preferable are : NCR, Pune, Indore.......
19th February 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 6 months of training in drdo.so, what can i do for it and what are the procedures are there to join it.
19th February 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 6 months of training in drdo.plz, tell me what should i have to do for it.what are the eligibilty criteria are there to join it.
14th March 2011, 07:06 PM
parul raheja

sir i m 3rd yr student of ece department...i want to get rid of this ec because im fed up with all these transistors,gates etc. so kindly give me the solution how to get rid of this..reply soon....
23rd March 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a student of b.tech 4th sem from (ritm) in md university in rohtak sir i have to undergo industrial training in the month of may-june 2011 please suggest some companies where i can have the training my location of preference are delhi ,noida
1st April 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am stu. of b.tech 2nd year of ece branch so pl's guide me so that i can choose a better cource which help me in getting job easily in future.that course is for short time.
13th April 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a stu of b-tech 2nd year and seeking for training in companies near lucknow please help
23rd April 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing btech ii/iv ece from jntu.. i wanna do summer internship program.. so, provide me details of the companies providing this in south india
23rd April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

iam doing diploma in ece branch so, i will join july august training in banglore in best company
25th April 2011, 06:41 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,

The Companies providing Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

All the Best.
25th April 2011, 06:45 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,

The Companies providing Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

All the Best.
26th April 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My name is sandeep & i am a student of B-Tech 4th sem in electronics & comm. branch from M.M.University in Ambala sir i have to undergo industrial training in the month 2011 please suggest some companies where i can have the training my location of preference are delhi ,noi
6th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of ece 2nd year, i want to know which company is best for summer traning or industrial traning,our training duration is 6 weeks, (june and july), please suggest some top companies in delhi
3rd June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

just gav the 2nd sem paper .. dpt :ece.. want to do proffesional course or nethng thts good fr my carier..hlp me out plss!! :)
29th June 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am b.tech(E.C.E) 2nd year student,From now i have only one month left.sir please suggest me as soon as
possible,in which company can i start my summer training
30th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of b.tech 2nd year and what can i do other than training in my summer vaccation
6th October 2011, 11:30 AM
setiya

can u teme some of the electronics companies hiring freshers in ncr delhi noida after btech
28th November 2011, 02:55 AM
m.khushhal

hi..
Some of the companies that provide summer training(in some cases stipends as well) are-
HCL, TCS, Wipro, ECIL, BEL, BHEL, DRDO, SAIL, BSNL etc
30th January 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hi... can u suggest as soon as possible the name of the company for summer training near kanpur for ECE students....
2nd February 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hii..sir can you provide name of companies which offring summer training for instrumentation and control in gurgaon region
6th February 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

6 weeks training for ece b-tech student in punjab? tell me the companies also?
19th March 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech student.....and traning for NCR region plz
9th April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

which institute offers the vlsi course in summer holiday
21st June 2012, 07:15 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

the institutes that offer summer training for 6 week are:-
1.PEC, Chandigarh.
2.Alpha it,sec 34, Chandigarh
3.EME(engineering made easy),sec 34a, Chandigarh.
4.cs soft solution,sec 22c, Chandigarh.
5.hcl,mohali.
6.tcil,sec 22d, Chandigarh.
7.elevate technology, Chandigarh.
8.sebiz square,sec 67,mohali.
9.kmg towers,sec 67,mohali.
10.conjoinix,sec-34a,chandigarh.
12th October 2012, 12:58 PM
Anny95
Member+

HI..............

Companies providing Summer Training be listed below:
1.Intel

2. MTNL

3. Hindustan Photo Films

4. All India Radio

5. BSNL

ALL THE BEST.............
11th December 2012, 10:40 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region

1.all india radio
2.mtnl
3.intel
4.hindustan photo films
5.bsnl
6.hcl
7.alpha
8.pec
9.elevate techno.
10.tcil

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th June 2013, 04:53 PM
annydada

HI

Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region
hindustan photo films

tcil

bsnl

elevate techno.

hcl

mtnl

alpha

intel

pec
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?