27th April 2011, 03:23 PM
p.kinjalshah

Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?

Hi,
I would like to know about the companies, which are providing Industrial Training for B.E students of ECE branch during the holidays of 2nd or 3rd year of their graduation, anywhere in Karnataka.
Thank You in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. Name and procedure of all the companies for ET branch providing summer training?
  3. Is there companies available which provides summer training for CS branch?
  4. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  6. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  7. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  9. List of companies which provides summer training for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  10. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  11. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  12. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  15. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  16. List of summer training companies of B.Tech Electrical branch in Jaipur?
  17. List of companies to apply for summer training while doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2011, 05:43 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.kinjalshah View Post
Hi,
I would like to know about the companies, which are providing Industrial Training for B.E students of ECE branch during the holidays of 2nd or 3rd year of their graduation, anywhere in Karnataka.
Thank You in advance.
I cannot provide you the perfect addresses of companies

but i can get you an Idea about why to do the short term courses in between b.tech

As the Senior of ECE as i'm also of the same branch and studying 4th year

I observed these uses for opting a short term course they are

->As you will get bored up with the teaching of the same teachers you need a change in teaching for that reason you will find the best available option as short term courses

->As our classroom studies are merely very theoritical to get the practical exposure short term courses will help you a lot

->We can see the various minds in the industry

that is reason some universities like JNTU are planning

Industry Oriented Mini Project

this is the goal of student who is studying B.tech in AP

we do all the short term courses and attend different seminars to get good exposure of mini projects

these are all the observations personally made by me and listed here

make use of them if it find helpful

Regards

~aditya~
1st June 2011, 02:40 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?

my dear friend you can go to iits banluru, or in infosis tech. bangaluru

also you can go to so many multi telecommunication companys which they are in bangaluru...

all the best my friend
7th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?

is there a possibility for the ece student to get in to a mechanical related job?????
30th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?

i want go to core company.how should i prepare to attend the interview.what kind of questions they will ask please tell me exakple
18th November 2011, 09:56 AM
litunu

I observed these uses for opting a short term course they are

->As you will get bored up with the teaching of the same teachers you need a change in teaching for that reason you will find the best available option as short term courses

->As our classroom studies are merely very theoritical to get the practical exposure short term courses will help you a lot

->We can see the various minds in the industry

that is reason some universities like JNTU are planning

Industry Oriented Mini Project

this is the goal of student who is studying B.tech in AP
30th January 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m engineering student(ece).
I want to know about six month traing in 7th sem from a reputated electronics company .
Plz give the information about companies where i can do the training.Also give info. about how to apply in companies for training and when? My email id is [email protected] .

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?