3rd June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?

i m student frm bellary i need to get 45% in pcm bt i got 44% so i did not eligible fr engineering bt i want to do engineering is their any colleges that i can get the seat for donation plz plz plz plz help me [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  2. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  3. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Nursing?
  4. List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?
  5. Donation free mbbs colleges
  6. Will I get admission in any private college without donation after scoring AIEEE rank of 221320? I belong to general category
  7. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  10. Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?
  11. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  12. Donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur for admission in Engineering and Medical? -- [New]
  13. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  14. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  16. Can I take admission in private college without any donation? Which are the private colleges in NCR area?
  17. How much donation do I have to give in MIT Pune to get admission after scoring 82% in 12th boards?
  18. How can i get admission in a English medium school without giving any donation?
6th November 2011, 02:17 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?

Hi friend,

If you are willing to get a seat by paying the donation fee , there is no need to worry at all. You can get seat in most of the colleges.

But it may create a problem for your job trials. Then you need to perform exceptionally well in graduation.

You can select colleges from both Bangalore and Hyderabad. Your chances are high in Hyderabad as it has around 300 colleges in and around the city.

Even Bangalore has a good number of colleges which are having management quota of seats. So there is a chance for you to get a set in those colleges.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
1st June 2012, 12:43 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?

Hi

Yeah sure. Donation is very common in the many colleges in India. But let me tell you that Donation and Capitation fees are taken only in the Private Colleges. No such reports have been registered for the Government colleges.

Some of the colleges where your father can go and talk about the donation are as follows :-

1. Amity University

2. Lovely Professional University

3. Manipal University

4. SRM Chennai

5. Vellore Institute of Technology

6. Anna Malai University

7. Lingyas

8. Manav Rachna..

etc and many more..

So you just need to approach them and talk abot the donations. They would do the required and most probably you would get admission in these colleges.
All the best
Regards
1st June 2012, 12:47 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?

Hello Friend....

Yes it is possible to give donation and get Seat.

Some Colleges :

1. Amity University

3. Manipal University

4. SRM Chennai

6. Anna Malai University

7. Lingyas

8. Manav Rachna..
etc.

And you can see the colleges in Hyderabad and Bangalore also .

Best Of LUck.
But do well in Graduation
Thank You!!!!!!!!
1st June 2012, 02:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?

Many of my friends even got good colleges with low marks in Orissa, West Bengal etc. So its not a problem at all for you to get decent colleges with this marks. Infact most of the colleges these days reserves 6% of the total seat for students applying by management quota. But to get the top colleges its advisable to go and talk to the administrative officers of the respective colleges well in an advance before the counselling dates are announced.

all the best
1st June 2012, 08:20 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai....

Yes,

Many colleges offering admission through donation

Colleges offering admission through donation:

1. Amity University

3. Manipal University

4. SRM Chennai

6. Anna Malai University

7. Lingyas

8. Manav Rachna..

9.Bharathir University

10.Bharathidhasan University

All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?