11th July 2010, 12:12 PM
skuldeep16

Names of the exams related to pharmacy course offering scholarship's?

Please, name some examinations related to pharmacy course that offering scholarship for study. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the institutes offering scholarships for engineering in Maharashtra? Can I avail scholarship after scoring 67% in HSE and 79 in CET?
  2. Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?
  3. Institutes or colleges which offer training to Biotech gradates related to Pharmacy?
  4. Various entrance exams and scholarships related to PG in Biotechnology?
  5. How to register for scholarships? Information about Pharma MBA branch in M.Pharmacy? Colleges offering the course?
  6. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  7. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Pharmacy with full scholarship in Abroad if pursuing B.Pharmacy in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of colleges offering B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in United States? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  12. Any institutes offeirng scholarships to get admitted into MBA program
  13. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  14. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  15. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  16. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  17. Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce being a candidate good at Biology and little weak in Maths?
  18. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
16th October 2011, 08:52 PM
shalini1509

Default Re: Names of the exams related to pharmacy course offering scholarship's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuldeep16 View Post
Please, name some examinations related to pharmacy course that offering scholarship for study. thanks
GPAT EXAM,u can apply for it after compliing your b.pharma
2nd December 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the exams related to pharmacy course offering scholarship's?

i am a student of pharmacy . i wanted to know about the exams related to me after bpharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?