2nd January 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?

are there any colleges in norway that offer scholarships in b.pharmacy? i would also like to know about duration of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering free M.Pharma course in Norway?
  2. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  3. Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?
  4. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  5. Universities offering M.Pharm in Norway without tuition fees
  6. Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?
  7. Colleges offering MSc Physics course in Kerala? What are the scholarships for graduate students?
  8. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I take B.Pharmacy after completing my MPC?
  10. How to register for scholarships? Information about Pharma MBA branch in M.Pharmacy? Colleges offering the course?
  11. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [New]
  12. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  13. Diploma Courses after B.Pharm:Duration,Fees and Institutes where the Course is available?
  14. B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling date?
  15. Is it a good choice to opt for AIPMT? Any colleges offering scholarship on the basis of AIPMT?
  16. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  17. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  18. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
28th August 2015, 08:29 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?

Norwegian University of Life Sciences (UMB)

University of Oslo (UiO)

University of Stavanger (UiS)

Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)

University of Agder (UiA)

University of Bergen (UiB)

University of Nordland (UiN) (formerly Bodų University College)

University of Tromsų (UiT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?