22nd June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Names of the good coaching centers for GATE Biotech? I am 3rd year B.Tech Biotech student

can sumone suggest me the names of good coaching center for gate frm biotech...
I am in 3rd year of betech biotech,nd want to prepare for gate....

29th August 2012, 06:31 PM
Jeyanthi J

Wink Re: Names of the good coaching centers for GATE Biotech? I am 3rd year B.Tech Biotech student

Third year students are not eligible to appear for GATE2013 exam.
The best coaching centres are
1.GATEFORUM
2.The GATE ACADEMY, it is a forum of IIT/IISc graduates. It has 35centers all over INDIA, and u contact your nearby centre, and most of the toppers seek help from these centres only. They are provided with various programs such as e-learning, correspondence learning program, test series,and u can choose any.
They conduct
120regular tests,
12mock gate tests,
40sectional tests,
10*subject tests,
8online practice tests.
*core subject
You can visit GATE notifications under google search and get to know the alterations.. All the best
8th July 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the good coaching centers for GATE Biotech? I am 3rd year B.Tech Biotech student

which would be the best coachings for online test series for gate (biotechnology)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?