7th August 2013, 10:06 PM
aslanjb

How can I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Biotech student

How can i prepare for GATE exam? I ma in 3rd year b.tech,biotech? I want to get good score in this exam. I know i'm late for preparing this exam but suddenly my plan got changed due to certain circumstances so can you tell me the books from which i can score better?

15th May 2015, 10:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for GATE exam? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Biotech student

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering and the examination is conducted by the IIT for the candidates who want to pursue M.tech degree from the IIT and NIT and various other government colleges.

The eligibility for examination is candidates must have graduation degree from a recognized university in any engineering discipline. There is no limitations on number of attempts for the examination. The examination is conducted only in online based. GATE score are valid for three consecutive years.

GATE score are also important to the jobs in PSU.

The questions in the examination are asked from Quantative Aptitude,Mathematical Reasoning and major number of questions from your stream. So to qualify in the examination you must have better knowledge of your text books topics. There are also negative marking for each wrong answer.
The cut off marks for different stream and different category candidates ate different. So go through your text topics .

You can also take the help of coaching institute for your preparation and do hard labour to crack the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?