29th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students

I want to know the names of some good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students. I am a student of Burdwan University..please tell me as fast as possible..

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  2. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  3. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  4. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  5. List of colleges which offers BBA in West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  8. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  9. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  10. Institutes providing 2 months Training for 2nd year B.Tech ECE candidates in Chandigarh?
  11. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  12. Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?
  13. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  14. Companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science students?
  15. Names of companies providing summer training to 2nd year ECE students in NCR region? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  17. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  18. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
18th July 2015, 07:59 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students

List of institutes

B.C. College (Bidhan Chandra College)
31, G. T.Road (East) Rishra,Hooghly - 712248

Annex College Of Management Studies
Head Office::Lenin Sarani, Kolkata- 700 013

Academy For Professional Excellence (Apex)
Bb-36, Sector-1, Salt Take City,,Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal- 700064

Bengal College Of Engineering & Technology
Sahid Sukur Banerjee Sarani, Hudco More, Bidhannagar, Durgapur-713212

Burdwan Institute of Management & Computer Science
Dewandighi, Katwa Road, Burdwan, West Bengal- 713102

Cams School Of Business, (Christ Academy Of Management Studies)
AE-32, Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata- 700 064

Cyber Research & Training Institute Tinkonia New Market
Goods Shed Road, Burdwan, West Bengal

Durgapur Society Of Management Science
Dr. Zakir Hussain Avenue, Bidhannagar, Durgapur- 713 206

Institute Of Engineering & Management
GN-34/2, Ashram Building , Sector - V, Saltlake Electronics Complex, Kolkata, West Bengal- 700 091

Bengal Institute of Technology & Management (bitm)
Sriniketan Road, Doranda- 731236

IBRAD School Of Management And Sustainable Development
Prafulla Kanan, Keshtopur Kolkata, West Bengal- 700 101

Wigan & Leigh College
10-C, Hungerford Street, 2nd Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal- 713104

IIAS Business School
Kolkata Campus IIAS : ICMARD Bldg, 5th Floor Block 14/2, C.I.T. Scheme VIII (M), Ultadanga, Kolkata- 700067
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?