15th January 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Names of the government and private companies?

could u please tell me Tell me names of government & private companies

17th May 2012, 08:29 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the government and private companies?

There are thousands of government and private companies in India both national and international.
You have to be precise with you question. For which field/sector you want to know the name of the companies?
For your reference i would like to inform you that there are numerous companies who deal in the same product/services in India- Banks, Investments companies, Finance, FMCG, Pharmacy, Consumable durables, Food, Beverages, Securities, Real Estates, Infrastructure, BPO's, KPO's, Sports, NGO's, Telecommunication, Motor, Dairy, manufacturing etc. the list is unending so are the names.

Kindly be precise with your question so that we can help you with the correct information, which will assist you in your endevours.
17th May 2012, 09:38 PM
anuacca

Default Re: Names of the government and private companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
could u please tell me Tell me names of government & private companies
Hi ,

Sorry but your question needs clarification.
Which sector companies are you looking for ?
There are 1000 s of government and private companies.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?