29th August 2011, 02:53 PM
nasa72

Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?

can i get job in private companies with 58% marks in mechanical engineering . also tell for govt companies

24th October 2011, 08:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes you can get jobs in both the sectors after completing B.E with this percentage. You can look in for the notifications which are published in respect of jobs. You can also apply for the PSU exams. You can also apply for the IES, civil service exams, IFS exam conducted by UPSC. You can also apply for the reputed MNCs for jobs after B.E. The eligibility criteria’s will be different for different companies.
24th October 2011, 08:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes you can get jobs in both the sectors after completing B.E with this percentage. You can look in for the notifications which are published in respect of jobs. You can also apply for the PSU exams. You can also apply for the IES, civil service exams, IFS exam conducted by UPSC. You can also apply for the reputed MNCs for jobs after B.E. The eligibility criteria’s will be different for different companies.
2nd February 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I cmpltd my btech with 56prcnt ,i am a mechanical engnr,how can i apply for a job and how much salary can i expect with these percentage.
3rd February 2013, 01:01 PM
saivineel.t
Member+

Yes, you can get job in both the private and govt companies with your marks.......Now a days the companies are giving lesser preference to the marks they obtained but they are specific about your talent, hard work ,sincierity,communication skills.
I hope you will definitely succeed by imparting those skills in you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?