8th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which type of graduation course is better after completion of PCM with 91%?

Sir/Mam,

I want ask that what type of graduation is better. I got 91% in PCM in board? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thanks for the information which you are going to give.

9th August 2015, 12:05 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of graduation course is better after completion of PCM with 91%?

Your score in the 10+2 board examination is excellent as 91% is not going to be easy to score. So you are eligible to appear for most of the courses in the PCM group and even to get the admission in the best institutions on the board aggregate.

It is tough to give you the suggestion about the graduation discipline as you are well aware about your interest and your aim to be in future. So the best will be to choose the according to your interest in the particular course and taking consideration about the aim.

But, I am providing you the stream and courses in which you can complete your graduation.
* Engineering.
* Defence.
* Bachelor of Science.
* Bachelor of Arts.

There are large number of stream in each of the above courses. So you can pursue any of the course.
9th August 2015, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of graduation course is better after completion of PCM with 91%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want ask that what type of graduation is better. I got 91% in PCM in board? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thanks for the information which you are going to give.
Since, you have scored good marks in 12th board exam so I suggest you to apply for B.E or B.Tech after completing 12th standard PCM. There are various specializations are available in B.Tech and B.E. You can select any specialization based on your Interest and future aspiration.

- B.E in Petroleum Engineering
- B.E in Biotechnology
- B.E in Dairy Technology
- B.E in Computer Science Engineering
- B.E in Aeronautical Technology
- B.E in Chemical Engineering
- B.E in Manufacturing Process And Automotive
- B.E in Electrical And Electronics Engineering

- Applicants should pass the 10+2 or intermediate or higher senior secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/ PCB) with 60% of marks (General/ OBC) and 50% (SC/ ST) from a recognized board.

- Applicants in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam.

- Applicants must appear and qualify in the Engineering entrance exam such as, JEE, BITSAT etc.
9th August 2015, 01:09 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

* It depends on your interest.
-> Lot of graduation courses are there
Mostly everybody pefer
* Engineering
* Medical
* Other graduate courses like
-> B.Sc
-> B.Com
-> B.A
etc.,
-> Depending on your interest you select the course it will be easy that you are in your interested field .
9th August 2015, 11:01 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After graduation, if you want to join some government job, then you should opt for any graduation course of 3 years, B.Sc will be the best. As, you will get more time to prepare for government jobs while doing B.Sc course.
If you want to make your career in some private sector companies, then you should go for B.Tech course from some good institute. As, B.Tech graduates get placement in private companies easily as compared to graduate with some other subjects.
9th August 2015, 11:40 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After graduation, if you want to join some government job, then you should opt for any graduation course of 3 years, B.Sc will be the best. As, you will get more time to prepare for government jobs while doing B.Sc course.
If you want to make your career in some private sector companies, then you should go for B.Tech course from some good institute. As, B.Tech graduates get placement in private companies easily as compared to graduate with some other subjects.
9th August 2015, 05:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Each and every stream of bachelor's degree is better and has lots of career opportunities. After 10+2 students get confused which stream to select as there is larger number of opportunities available after 10+2.

First of all decide your career goal depending upon which you can select the stream in the bachelor's degree. You can select any stream in science, commerce and arts. There are so many universities from which you can pursue your bachelor's degree. Delhi University will be one of the best for you as you have good marks in PCM.

Under science stream, there are honours course in physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer science engineering, physical sciences. For commerce stream, you can get bachelor's degree in economics and commerce. Similarly there are so many streams in arts section also.
9th August 2015, 06:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with PCM with an aggregate of 91% marks from a recognised board, you can pursue your Graduation in B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BBA courses based on your interest. Since, you have completed 12th standard with PCM, it is best to opt for B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Engineering course through counselling process.
9th August 2015, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your interest and you can opt according to it. There is engineering option for you if you have applied for JEE. You have good marks in 12th and have good chance of getting admission in a good engineering college.

Also, you can opt for conventional pure science courses in maths and physics. Degree in maths or physics from a reputed university is also considered good.
10th August 2015, 01:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For those students who have an inclination towards Maths, Physics and chemistry can get into Engineering line. Many different choices are available in this field too like:

1. Mechanical

2. Civil

3. Aeronautical

4. Bio-Medical, Information Technology

5. Marine

6. Electronics and telecommunication, etc
10th August 2015, 10:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The graduation course which is ideal for you is the course in a field in which you have interest and comfort and have a good fundamental base. Since you have got 91% in PCM so you have a good fundamental base. Hence, you should choose a field in which you are interested and want to build your professional life. This will help you to excel in that field and rise to great height in your career. Various fields like MBBS, BDS, Engineering, Honors in PCM, etc. are available. So think, analyze yourself and then take a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?