1st July 2011, 11:31 PM

Names of private and government companies which appoint CSE candidates on the basis of GATE score card?

sir, i am cse student of final year.i want to know the name of private and government companies which are appointed the candidates of cse on the basis of GATE score card.
plz....answer is sent on my E-mail id ([email protected]). if it is possible.

Related Questions:
12th October 2011, 07:57 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of private and government companies which appoint CSE candidates on the basis of GATE score card?

other than M.E & MBA COURSES available after B.E.- computer science are

1) Most important you can write UPSC examination for IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS...

2) Many government jobs are there in Engineering sectors like INDIAN OIL,ONGC, NTPC, EIL, BHEL etc....THESE COMPANIES APPOINT CSE CANDIDATE ON THE BASIS OF GATE SCORE CARD.

3) you can write GATE...
23rd November 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of private and government companies which appoint CSE candidates on the basis of GATE score card?

Which companies calls come based on the Gate marks In CSE ?
18th January 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

companies which offer jobs based on gate score for cse
26th March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 216 can i would be get call from IOCL

plz sir answer me .

[email protected]
30th April 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 171 any college, iam st nit colege
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?