4th March 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?

please provide me the name of institutes for doing the M.Tech final year project in industrial biotechnology. Please send me the name of the institutes providing summer internships ( both with and without stipend) for biotech. Can anyone plz help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  2. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  3. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  4. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  5. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  6. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  7. Names of the various prestigious institutes and companies related to Biotech in Delhi
  8. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  9. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  10. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year?
  11. How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?
  12. Government institutes providing 6 months internship?
  13. Institutes for mini project at New Delhi?
  14. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  15. Names of institutes providing training in Telecom Field Specialization?
  16. Possible approaches I could undertake to get in touch with the institutes for 6 months project? -- [New]
  17. Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?
  18. Project title names for BCA project? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2011, 06:33 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?

1. Falcon Academy

2. PGCET classes
25th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?

i want companies offering intership for mtech in embedded stream
8th July 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

M.E (ECE) final year project .pls provide some good organisation to do the project
3rd August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i want companies offering internship & also institutes offering final year projects for M.Tech in Digital Electronics scheme
13th November 2011, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

i want to do the final year project in a company.......how to go about it?
22nd January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i am m.tech student. i want to know the institutes which provide 2 months training in biotechnology....
31st March 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

name the institutes providing summer training program in B.TECH Biotechnology in chennai or coimbatore ?
13th April 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

which is best govt.institute for doing M.Tech final year project for 10 months in computer scince eng.& I.T.
17th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a m.tech student doing an integrated course in biotechnology(12 5). i want to know the list of institutes providing final year projects for 6 months in mumbai or pune from jan 2013 to may 2013. in the fields of plant biotechnology or fermentation technology or industrial biotechnology or cancer biology
8th December 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i am m.tech CSE student im very much worried abt my project plz can u guide best institute for my project.....................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?