11th December 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?

Ii want to do training in biotechnology for two months (may-june).I wanna go abroad for the same. Can you please help me out by suggesting me the names of some good institutes outside india and how to do training.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the good institute in Abroad to pursue training in Biotechnology for 2 months?
  2. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  3. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  4. What is the procedure followed to do the research in biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  5. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  6. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  8. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  9. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  10. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  12. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  13. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  14. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  15. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  16. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. Institutes offering Winter Training in Biotechnology for B.Tech student?
  18. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
11th February 2019, 08:18 PM
Himanihimsu

Default Re: How to do training ini biotechnology in abroad? Names of the good institutes?

Dear Candidate ,

Happy to help you with your query, to answer your question here are some universities that offer one of the best programs and courses abroad for the summer.

1. PMS Biotechnology- UC Francisco
2. MS Biotechnology- northwestern University
3. MS Biotechnology and Entrepreneurship – New York University
4. Harvard University
5. University of Cambridge
6. University of Oxford
7. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Stanford University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?