17th February 2012, 09:32 PM
ajinkya@rtn

Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?

Hi i am Ajinkya, and i want to know the names of the institute offering summer projects in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the institutes offering summer project in Tamilnadu and Kerala? I am doing MSc Biochemistry in Bharthidasan University
  3. Institutes offering summer project in AP for MSc Biochemistry students?
  4. Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?
  5. Biochemistry Six Months Projects: Companies and Institutes?
  6. Institutes offering summer research fellowship? I am pursuing MSc Biochemistry
  7. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  8. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  9. Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?
  10. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  11. Names of PhD Guide for Biochemistry in Mumbai -- [New]
  12. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  13. Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies
  14. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  15. Names of the companies which are offering summer internship for civil engineering students
  16. Institutes offering M.Phil in Biochemistry?
  17. Names of recognized institutes offering PG diploma in Project Management?
  18. Institutes offering Ph.D after doing MSc(M.Phil) in Biochemistry in Bangalore?
9th January 2013, 01:07 PM
fight1

Default Re: Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?

Institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students:

Elphistone College
156,MG road,Mumbai-32

Mithibai College
Ville Parle West ,Mumbai- 400056

Bhavan’s college
Munshi Nagar,
Andheri (West) ,Mumbai -40005

Ramnuvas RuilaCollege
Matunga, Mumbai – 400019

Sophia college for women
Bhulabhai Desai road, Mumbai- 400026

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?