25th September 2011, 05:53 AM
samya1224

Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?

plz tell me the name of all institutes in India which are offering Msc integrated PHD in biochemistry or molecular biology or genetics

31st July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?

plz tell me the name of all institutes in India which are offering Msc integrated PHD in biochemistry or molecular biology or genetics
31st July 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?

10th October 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am currently studying BSc zoology honours 5th semester and I want to do integrated course which include MSc and PhD degree... Any help plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?