24th August 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?

I want to do phd from us in molecular biology but my GRE score is quite low(quant-149/170, verbal 143/170 & AWA-2.5)
my academic profile:-
MSc- 72%
BSc- 67%
12th- 77%
10th- 76%
Can i get admission for phd in us with funding/assistance? If yes, i would really appreciate if you could guide me names of universities in which i should apply.
thanking you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose PhD in molecular microbiology or Algal Biotech?
  2. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  3. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  4. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  5. Best university abroad offering Ph.D in molecular biology? How to do Ph.D ?
  6. Books to be referred for GATE Biotechnology?
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology
  8. Names of the colleges offering BS or BSc in Molecular Biology in India?
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  11. Is there any program for admission in PhD in Biology?
  12. Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?
  13. Which are the universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.d in Biotechnology
  14. How to get admission for Ph.D in Molecular Biology in Germany? What is the date of the admission test? List of reputed universities in Denmark?
  15. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  17. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  18. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?