4th July 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?

hello sir
please tell me entrance test syllabus for
integrated phd in molecular biology and genetics
pleaes enlight me about it immediately
waiting for your reply
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  2. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
  3. TIFR Integrated Ph.D(Biology) entrance exam question papers of previous year?
  4. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  5. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
  6. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  7. Ph.D in Genetics & Cell Biology for Dentist?
  8. Basic topics for preparation of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Biology programme?
  9. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  10. Can I take admission for M.Sc in Human Genetics being a candidate of B.Sc in Biology?
  11. Reputed Colleges for Integrated MSc Biology Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus for Integrated Ph.D in Biology Science of IISC Exam?
  13. Which college offers Genetic Engineering course?
  14. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  15. Date of the entrance exam of MSc Molecular and Human Genetics? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  17. Syllabus of entrance exam of Mathematics for Integrated Ph.D course? Previous year question papers?
  18. Old question papers of BHU MSc entrance exam in Zoology and molecular biology?
12th September 2014, 12:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?

Molecular Biology and Genetics are two different fields. So if you are aspiring for Integrated PhD in Molecular Biology and Genetics, then you have to study the syllabus of both these fields and devote more time towards your study. The syllabus of both the fields are attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Genetics.pdf(11.3 KB, 213 views)
File Type: pdf Molecularr-Biology-SYLLABUS-ph.d.-26.7.20112.pdf(348.4 KB, 351 views)
6th January 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Integrated Ph.D(Molecular Biology and Genetics) entrance exam?

I want to join in M.Sc. Human Molecular Biology. Please inform Best institues and cut off marks. V.Bhavana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?