21st March 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Names of the institutes which are providing coaching in Bhubaneshwar?

can I get the names of institute who are giving ICWA coaching in Bhubaneswar. if so I want details of about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  2. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  3. List of institutes providing course in RF engineering at Bhubaneshwar, Orrisa?
  4. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  5. Best coaching institutes in Delhi-South which are providing evening coaching for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [New]
  6. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  7. Names of the coaching institutes for preparation of IIT JEE in Kota?
  8. Best CBSE residential school at Bhubneshwar for 11th class with an option of engineering entrance coaching?
  9. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  10. How many institutes exist in Gujarat which provide coaching for AIEEE? Names of those coaching institutes?
  11. List of CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar for female candidate from Rajasthan providing Arts stream
  12. How to take coaching for CAT? Best institutes providing coaching? Best institute in Chandigarh and Ambala?
  13. Institutes which are providing coaching classes in Chandigarh for ICICI Bank?
  14. Names of the good coaching institutes in Kolkata?
  15. Names of institutes for doing M.Tech final year project in Industrial Biotechnology? Names of institutes providing summer internships(Both with and without stipend) for Biotech?
  16. Government institutes providing 6 months internship?
  17. Top coaching institutes for NDA in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of good coaching institutes in Delhi for MD entrance exam?
2nd February 2012, 12:14 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Names of the institutes which are providing coaching in Bhubaneshwar?

The Indian Council of World Affairs was established in 1943 by a group of Indian intellectuals as a think tank. It was registered as a non-official, non-political and non-profit organisation under the Registration of Societies Act 1860. By an Act of Parliament in 2001, the Indian Council of World Affairs has been declared an institution of national importance. The Vice President of India is the ex-officio President of ICWA. It is devoted exclusively for the study of international relations and foreign affairs.

For information of the institutes which are providing coaching in Bhubaneshwar
CLICK HERE.
2nd February 2012, 10:28 AM
immy27891

Default Re: Names of the institutes which are providing coaching in Bhubaneshwar?

Unicom Study Center provides a nice path to achieve you coaching dream. I this tis is the oldest one and may be first, wo brought coaching in this field. In neighbour cities in cuttuck it has a good one!!
2nd February 2012, 10:34 AM
anubhav rath

1)Fiitjee.limited near bhoi nagar,Bhubaneshwar
2)Wisdom coaching center in bhomikhal,Bhubaneshwar
3)Delhi public of competitions,Bhubaneshwar
the above are some of the best coaching institutes for ICWA in Bhubaneshwar.
4th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Name of the institutes which are providing icwa coaching in bhubaneswar
22nd November 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

which is best icwa coaching center in bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?