17th March 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I apply with a GATE score of 14215?

my gate rank is 14215 for which college i can apply????

Please reply

thanks

18th March 2011, 12:37 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: In which college can I apply with a GATE score of 14215?

If you haven't cleared the GATE cutoff marks you won't be eligible for GATE scolarship and Government colleges.
All you have to do now is to apply for private university exams like VIT, SRM, MAHE, KIIT.
Thee are very good colleges in our country, doin GATE from here will fetch you good career.
ALL THE BEST.
12th January 2012, 07:23 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi..you have not mentioned the branch in which you have got the rank which you have mentioned and that makes it very hard for us to advice you in to which college you can apply for because in some branches the rank which you have got will not even make you eligible for any college and also in some branches its an average rank .
but one thing is sure that is not an good rank and you will be not getting admission in the best mtech colleges in the country like the Indian institute of technologies and the national institute of technologies.
if you are interested in doing an mtech degree seriously then you should take an break and do an coaching for gate examination in the institutes like the ace academy and the made easy academy an get an rank of at least below 300 if you are an general category student to be able to get an seat in the colleges like the Indian institute of technology and the national institute of technology
if you ant to do an master of technology degree then its always bets to do it from the best colleges in the country because the condition of job placements in the second grade colleges of master of technology degree is even worst than what the colleges offer only on the basis of the bachelor of technology degree .
other option for you would be to join some job right now and prepare for the cat examination an then go for an master of business administration degree from the premier institutes in the country after the experience of two years ,this an option that would bring better job and also an better salary in the long term when compared to the master of technology degree even if you do the master of technology degree from the institutes like the Indian institute of technology
27th January 2012, 08:11 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my gate rank is 14215 for which college i can apply????

Please reply

thanks
HI,
You score very low rank in G.A.T.E.
You not get admissions in top engineering college.
You can take admissions in low ranking college in your state..
But if you want you can try next time and score good rank and
after that you can get admissions in top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?