15th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?

Hello,
I have got 7.8 CGPA in 10th standard and now I want to take admission in 12th in a Government school. So, please tell me can I get admission with Science stream?

15th June 2016, 06:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 7.8 CGPA in 10th standard and now I want to take admission in 12th in a Government school. So, please tell me can I get admission with Science stream?
The aspirant can apply for the admission to the Government School for Science stream. You have scored 7.8 CGPA marks, so you may get a seat in any one of the schools. You have to apply through the application form available for the 11th admission with required certificates and documents. You have to apply to maximum number of government schools, so that you can get admission in any one of the schools.
15th June 2016, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission will be on merit in government schools and if you have got enough marks then surely you will get admission. Cut off at top schools usually goes very high.

7.8 CGPA is an average score and you should expect an average school if you are looking for science stream. Government school in a rural area will be easy for you according to the marks.
15th June 2016, 11:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

It is tough to get admission on the basis of score in board examination ( 7.8 CGPA ).

But admission in some of schools are conducted after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by school.

So, kindly visit the school and fill the application form to appear for entrance exam and after qualifying in it eligible for admission.
16th June 2016, 10:17 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

* The candidate who has completed his/her 10th with the pass percentage can appear for admission in government school. You have a good score in your 10th standard. So you will get admission in 12th in Government School.

* So if you are seeking admission in government school then you can collect the application form from June 10th onward.
16th June 2016, 11:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in a Government School with Science stream after scoring 7.8 CGPA in 10th standard. Many government schools offer admission in 11th science on the basis of entrance examinations so my suggestion to you is that you can appear in entrance examination for the admission in science stream. For this examination you need to fulfill some eligibility criteria as given below.

>> Candidate must have pass in 10th class with a minimum of 75 to 80% from a recognized board.

>> Age of candidate must be minimum of 14 years.
16th June 2016, 09:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Getting admission in government school in science stream is not that easy., first of all the cut-off marks is quite high and secondly they conduct an entrance examination in which one has to clear the exam with good score in order to get admission in the respective school to continue with studies further. With the marks you have scored you should be eligible for admission in government school to continue your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?