27th April 2012, 03:59 PM
vijinikhila

Names of the software companies that provide job opportunities for computer science engineering students?

name some software companies name that provide job opportunity for computer science engineering students and name the job categary too

7th May 2012, 07:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the software companies that provide job opportunities for computer science engineering students?

B.Tech/B.E holders in Computer science mainly find jobs opportunities as Software Developer or Software Programmer. You can also search for the job profile of System Analyst, Database Designer, Network Engineer, etc. Reputed firms like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, etc offer these types of jobs with lucrative salary packages. You can also try for jobs in public sector software enterprises like CDIT, CDAC, etc. Technical section of ONGC, NTPC, ECIL, BSNL, banks etc is also in need of Computer science engineers.
17th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the software companies that provide job opportunities for computer science engineering students?

what are the names of the companies offering jobs for cse students
28th June 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am stepping into 3rd year engineering ,cse. I want to do internship in my holidays of next year. so help me about the topics or subjects to prepare for that now and what are the availabilities.
23rd August 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

companies for BE computer science second division student?
14th December 2012, 07:38 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of the software companies that provide job opportunities for computer science engineering students

1.tcs
2.wipro
3.infosys
4.l&t
5.ibm
6.mindtree
7.patni comp.
8.satyam comp.
9.hcl
10.lenovo

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th May 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE BEST COMPANY FOR TRANNING 7 SEM STUDENT OF COMPUTER ENGINEER????
11th May 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hai I am final year B.TECH 4-2 all backlock are clear whats new prosedur for engineering purpose and i want job on .net base
19th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary package that i can earn after i completed B.E Computer Science and Engineering
19th May 2013, 04:50 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO FRIEND ,

Software Companies providing job opportunities for computer science engineering students are as listed below :
  • Tata Consultancy Services
  • Cognizant Technology Solutions
  • Hexaware
  • HCL Technologies
  • Reliance
  • Infosys
  • Tech Mahindra
  • NVISH
  • Accenture
  • IBM
  • Wipro
  • Robert Bosch India
  • Intec

GOOD LUCK
25th June 2013, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Can we try in microsoft after btech from cse and microsoft is better than the other company like infosys wipro tcs or not
18th July 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hey I am 2nd yr student and I got 8.21 pointer in 1st semester . after be i can try for jobs.
15th October 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 7 sem running student having 8backs all over what are job oppertunity for me plz tell me
15th October 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I am 7 sem running student having 8backs all over what are job oppertunity for me plz tell me
14th March 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

my total marks percentage is 66 , please suggest me a company for reliable job.
7th April 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

my total marks percentage is 60, please suggest me a company for reliable job
22nd December 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

company names and products of computational science
17th September 2022, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the Criteria for the selection in a good company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?