26th December 2011, 10:38 AM
nehaindulkar

Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?

i m doing computer science ...want to do msc....if i done this can i get the job in professional software company.????and what the salary package????
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  2. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  3. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  4. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  5. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  7. Which course will be better between BCA and BSc?
  8. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  10. What is the eligibility requirement for candidates in software commpanies?
  11. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
  12. Which one to pursue after completing B.Sc? M.Sc or MCA?
  13. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  14. What are the various courses I can do after completion of my degree to get a job in software company?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?
  17. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  18. Which Software Companies can I get Job having secured 89% in 10th, 54% in 10+2 and around 75% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?

i have done my bsc computer science ...want to do msc....if i done this can i get the job in professional software company.????
please reply on my email..
6th August 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?

hi, i am PG in Msc(CS) and exp in bpo for 1 an half yr (bangaluru) and after my pg i want to join IT field so plz help me out in this
24th December 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.Sc computer science in integrated stream,i get percentage 55%,12th i got 50% and 10th i got 50% of marks. now i'm searching for ajob. what type of job i will get. please send my mail id:[email protected]
24th June 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me Msc computer science in what is scope?
29th June 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

do i have opportunities to work in software companies, after finishing my M.SC(COMPUTER SCIENCE)?
6th August 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed msc computerscience i get percentage 65%,75% in 10 th,12-th i got 76% of my marks.now iam searching a job.what type of job in will get?plz send my mail id:[email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?