3rd June 2013, 12:51 PM
pooja b h

What is the cutoff rank of KIMS hubli for CET?

hello
I want to know what is the cut off ranking of Karnataka institute of medical college hubli for cet 2013.i have a ranking of 6821,will i get a mbbs seat under government quota?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in KIMS Hubli through AIPMT? Can I apply for central sector scholarship?
  2. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  3. What are the chances of getting MBBS in KIMS after scoring a rank of 686 in KIITEE MBBS? What is the status of seats distributed in last year's counseling?
  4. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  5. Is it possible to study MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the cutoff rank in CET to get BSc Ag government seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  8. What will be my rank in CET if I score 66 marks in CET?
  9. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  11. Which are the coaching classes in Hubli?
  12. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  13. Cutoff marks in IP university CET for B.Tech
  14. What is the cutoff percentage for Dr Shymala Institute of Dental Science in CET?
  15. ASSO CET cutoff of last year for MBBS and BDS?
  16. How many seats are available under BSc Ag in Karnataka category wise and cutoff rank in CET for BSc Agriculture
  17. Gujarat CET medical cutoff marks?
  18. Cutoff rank required for getting admission for B.Tech course in NIT Allahabad? Cutoff rank for Electrical Engineering?
9th June 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff rank of KIMS hubli for CET?

I have medical ranking of 1541 will i get seat in hubli kims under government quota
17th June 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off for special category ex-defence of your college?
23rd June 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I PASS THE C.E.T WITH THE MEDICAL RANKING 11593 . WILL I GET THE M.B.B.S GOVERNMENT SEATS
28th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

will i get a govt. medical seat in kims hubli as my cet medical rank is 758 cet PCB total as 136 under 3BG category?
8th April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank needed for govt seats in medical under rural english medium category
2nd June 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got 7000 medical ranking so will i get seat under govt quota in kims bangalore
7th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i did nt got medical ranking but i want become a doctor shall i get a seat in kims
19th March 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello.... what is the minimum and maximum ranking, to get mbbs government quota seat at kims hubli ,under general merit?
20th May 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

whats the minimum marks that catagory 2A student should have to get seat in kims hubli?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?