30th November 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any one year degree course available equivalent to graduation?

Hello sir, I discontinued B.Sc Physics due to getting a job in Public Ltd company but, the company demand for graduation certificate for good post. I want to know is there any one year degree course available equivalent to graduation?

30th November 2016, 08:46 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any one year degree course available equivalent to graduation?

There is no any one year degree course available.You can continue your graduation in B.sc through distance learning.

There are many universities that provide graduation course are :-

IGNOU

Sikkim

Annamalai University

ICFAI
30th November 2016, 11:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any one year degree course available equivalent to graduation?

No one year bachelor's degree is not valid for any government job or higher studies courses. You will have to pursue either three years of bachelor's degree from any recognized university of India if you want to get good post in your company based on bachelor's degree.

There are many universities from where you can pursue bachelor's degree in any stream like:

>>Delhi University.

>>Indira Gandhi National Open university.

>>Indraprastha University.

>>B.R Ambedkar university.

>>Sikkim Manipal University.

>>Osmania University etc.
30th November 2016, 11:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There is no one year degree course equivalent to graduation of three years duration. One year graduation is not valid and genuine course. It is not acceptable anywhere. You will have to enroll for three years duration degree course.

Only three years degree course will help you in getting post in your company which requires graduation as minimum qualification. You can either pursue bachelor's degree in distance or regular mode.
1st December 2016, 12:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

In India, either three years bachelor's degree or four years bachelor's degree is valid for any government job. No university recognized by UGC offer one year graduation.

You need to get admission in any UGC recognized university which offers three years graduation course. You can take admission in distance mode if you do not want to pursue bachelor's degree in distance mode.
1st December 2016, 12:31 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

No, you cannot complete graduation in one year and as per my knowledge there is no other short term course which is equivalent to graduation. You have to pursue a three years degree course for completing your graduation. Thanks
1st December 2016, 12:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for one year graduation degree after discontinuing the B.Sc course. You can apply for admission to one year graduation course in Institute of management and technical studies. This organisation offers graduation in one year. For various course details, my suggestion to you is that you should visit at the below given link :
http://www.imtsedu.com/graduation_1year.php
1st December 2016, 12:49 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

One year graduation is not offered by any UGC recognized university. You can get admission in first year of bachelor's degree in any stream of your choice and pursue thre years bachelor's degree to get good job in your company.

Your company will accept three years graduation for good post. It will also discard one year graduation certificate.
1st December 2016, 01:00 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no one year course which is equivalent to degree and it is minimum if three years.
28th June 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I doing engineering but I have face 2 year back log and have wasted 4 years of my life.... I want to do MBA but for that graduation is compulsory .. can't I purse a one year degree in any of the stream and then apply for MBA is it possible....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?