26th June 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?

Hello Sir,
i have done MSc.Biotechnolgy.
I want to do phd in life science stream without csir exam.
Could u offer some universities in
india for phd without csir???????

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
  2. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  3. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  4. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  6. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  7. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  10. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  13. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  14. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  15. CSIT entrance exam details and the universities offering? What is the paper pattern? Books to be preferred?
  16. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  17. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu?
7th November 2014, 01:52 AM
Inflammable

Default Re: List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?

For Ph.D program in any stream, candidate must have to appear in entrance exams. Apart from CSIR-UGC-NET, there are many entrance exams for Ph.D admission. If you don't want to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET then you can appear in another Ph.D entrance exam. I am giving you list of few national level Ph.D entrance exam.

List of Ph.D Entrance Exams

1. NIPER PhD Entrance Exam.
2. BITS Pilani PhD Entrance Examination.
3. IISC PhD Entrance Exam.
4. BabasahebBhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow - PhD Admissions Test.
5. NIMHANS Ph.D Entrance Exam.
6. JNU PhD Entrance.
7. GATE.
8. ICMR Ph.D Entrance Exam.
9. GTU PhD Entrance Exam.
10. Indian Veterinary Research Institute Bareilly PhD Admission Test.
8th February 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?

Hi all

I have masters in Pharmaceutical Analysis and Industrial Experience of 5 yrs mainly in Anallytical R&D and some other disciplines for international markets.
I want to pursue Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical Analysis. So can you please suggest me any national and international universities which can offer part time Phd with out entrance tests?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?