6th May 2011, 09:39 PM
gopal giri

List of universities providing diploma after 10th through distance learning?

i want to do deploma after 10th through distance programing plz tell me the list of universities which get do it.....

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  2. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  3. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  4. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  5. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  6. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  8. List institutes providing distance learning Diploma course in Painting? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  10. List of universities which offer diploma courses through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  11. universities for PG-diploma in financial management through distance learning in final year
  12. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  13. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  14. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  16. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  17. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  18. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
3rd September 2011, 11:18 AM

Default Re: List of universities providing diploma after 10th through distance learning?

well... you wants to do the diplomo in distance learning.. In the distance learning also you should go to the colleges daily in the evening. Please select the government colleges for learning through the distance education mode. Don't select the private institution. Some of the institutions are Tamilnadu Polytechnic and so...
18th October 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities providing diploma after 10th through distance learning?

sir please let me know if there is any university offering distance course in computer after 10th and please let me know its address and whatever the possible information possible.
19th October 2011, 12:02 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The following universities provide diploma after 10th through distance learning-

1. Indira gandhi national open university (IGNOU)
2. Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
25th November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MRI CT scan though distance eduction let me know the future prospectus.
3rd December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY POSTGRADUDATE IN ARTS(M.A.)SIR EITHER I AM ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THE DIPLOMA COURSE IN PROJECT DESIGN PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWER
14th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i comlet ITI electrican after 10th plese let mi know distance eduction in diploma in electrical please answer ugc aprud university
15th December 2011, 03:47 PM
abhisek.sonu

The following universities provide diploma after 10th through distance learning-

1. Indira gandhi national open university (IGNOU)
2. Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
15th December 2011, 05:00 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear

Distance college which is involved through course
Colleges are:-

IGNOU
Amity university

Regular colleges are:-

Good Luck.....................
30th January 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

am doing my M.B.A IN MADRAS UNIVERSITY IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MY U.G IS B.COM IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO M.PHIL COURSE WHILE DOING M.B.A IF YES MEANS WHAT ARE THE UNIVERSITY PROVIDING THAT HOW MUCH IS THE FEES
12th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir / madam, my school qualification is 10th and completed diploma in hotel management. I have experience in hotel industry around 8 years. Now i would like to change my proffesion to technical course. Now i selected diploma in mechanical engineering in distance education. Kindly guide me is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?