8th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?

Hello,

I hav Completed my B.E(CS) with 67% and want to pursue Masters in CS,
can anyone kindly let me know if Germany is a good option for Masters(CS)
can I find good universities in Germany for CS Stream.? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?
  2. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  5. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  6. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  8. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  9. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  10. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
  11. Is germany a good option for doing masters in Telecommunications? Which are the top universities?
  12. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  14. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  15. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  16. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  17. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  18. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I've completed B.Pharma
8th July 2015, 05:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?

Yes, Germany is one of the best countries, which is offering good quality of education and it has many public funded universities, so, if you can enroll in any of those universities, you can complete your masters with very low tuition of 5-7 lakhs. And I suggest you to German language, before going there, because without knowing German language, you cannot even get a part-time job in Germany, so, if you want to settle in Germany, you should learn German language.
8th July 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?

Yes, it is best to pursue MS in Germany after completion of your B.E course with an aggregate of 67% marks from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in German Universities, you must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS examinations score.

List of Colleges offering MS in Germany :-
--> Jacobs University Bremen
Address: Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 20040

--> Hasso Plattner Institute
Address: Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Straße 2-3, 14482 Potsdam, Germany
Phone: +49 331 55090

--> University of Ulm
Address: Helmholtzstraße 18, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Phone: +49 731 5010

--> University of Passau
Address: Innstraße 41, 94032 Passau, Germany
Phone: +49 851 5090
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?