30th August 2011, 02:38 PM
geetarao

Names of the websites where all the particulars of Civils is available?

can you suggest me the website names where all the particulars of CIVILS will be available?

15th November 2015, 02:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the websites where all the particulars of Civils is available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetarao View Post
can you suggest me the website names where all the particulars of CIVILS will be available?
Civil services consists of posts such as IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IPS (Indian Police Service), IFS (Indian Foreign Service). To join in any of these posts you need to apply for the entrance exam for it conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year. The most important thing to be noted is that you should satisfy the eligibility criteria's framed for the exam in order to apply for the exam.

Having asked about what website offers you particulars about Civil, click Here, this is the official link for UPSC site where you can gather all information regarding the exam including syllabus, date of notification and all information related to the exam.
25th November 2015, 01:48 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Names of the websites where all the particulars of Civils is available?

For civil service preparation, you need a comprehensive strategy like good material, a motivated study group, coaching notes, a test series for mock test.

These days, lots of material is available online. Even you can find study groups as well.

Please take note of these websites as per their utility in preparations :

1. Mrunal.org : One of the best websites for study material and topic analysis.

2. Forumias : Best website for discussion and latest news related to civils.

3. upsc.gov.in : Official website of UPSC, the exam conducting authority of civil service exam.

You can join VisionIAS test series for mock test.

I hope, I have answered in all aspects of your questions. For further query, comment on this thread so that I can help you further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?