29th March 2013, 07:43 AM
vakulapiranan

How to get into Sastras? I am studying in state board school

Hi! i am studying in state board school.If i get 1050 marks out of 1200 may i able to get into SASTRAS UNIVERSITY thanjavur... my aim is to get into SASTRAS with any group they give... if not possible may i able to get any good colleges.... I am not particular about getting good colleges in chennai it can be any where>>> please advice me....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE? -- [New]
  2. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  3. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  4. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  5. Will I get Delhi state quota after studying in Delhi School under CBSE board?
  6. Can we join +2 after CBSE 10th school exam?
  7. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  8. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  11. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  12. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  13. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  14. Can I apply for Maths, Science and English Olympiad after studying in 9th class in school affiliated to Maharashtra State board Pune Division? What is the procedure?
  15. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  16. What is the current Secondary Higher Secondary school system in INDIA?
  17. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  18. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
6th April 2019, 10:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get into Sastras? I am studying in state board school

SASTRA University is the deemed university which offers various UG, PG and Ph.D courses in Engineering, Science, Education, Management, Law and Arts. It's good score 1050 out of 1200 you have in state board. You will get admission to SASTRA University for course which admission will be based on qualifying examination. Admission to some courses offered by SASTRA University will be based on entrance exam.

Admission Criteria

B.Tech : 70% seats are filled on the basis of JEE Main score and rest 30% seats are filled on the basis of (10+2) score.
L.L.B : Admission will be based on entrance exam CLAT.
B.Sc/BBA/BCA/B.Ed/M.Sc/MCA : Admission will be based on marks obtained in qualifying examination.
M.Tech : Admission will be based on entrance exam GATE.
MBA : Admission will be availed on the basis of entrance exam CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA.

Apply Online for SASTRA University
- Visit the official website : www.sastra.edu
- You have to register online through primary details and complete registration by clicking on "Register".
- Login and Fill the application form correctly.
- Now click on "Proceed Next".
- Fill academic and qualification details and click on "Next".
- Pay application fee online or offline.
- Upload scanned required details.
- Submit filled application.
- Download and Print out application.
- Send application to "Office of Admissions, SASTRA University Campus, Thanjavur".
- After receiving your application to authorities, You will get your application number on your Email ID.

SASTRA University UG Admission Important Dates
- Application Form Available From : 25th March, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 9th June, 2019
- Declaration of Merit List : 9th June, 2019
- Counselling : 21st to 24th June, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?