1st January 2011, 02:05 PM
chaithra kashyap

Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

Is it neccessary 2 do MCA after BCA? what kind of job will I be getting after doing BCA ?

2nd January 2011, 11:07 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaithra kashyap View Post
Is it neccessary 2 do MCA after BCA? what kind of job will I be getting after doing BCA ?
Dear friend,
BCA is a graduation course after BCA you can get a job of 12 to 15k but higher study is must for good salaried job,MBA or MCA both are good course after BCA,...
2nd January 2011, 07:56 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

Hi!!!!
Ofcourse it is necessary. After BCA i dont think that there will be much better carrior in IT field.
Better to do MCA to get a better job or future.
You can also work as a computer Operator, sales coordinator or MIS after BCA but thats not enough to get a bright future.

with best wishes!!!!
3rd January 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

thanks for ur rply.....Mr subho
3rd January 2011, 05:59 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

Quote:
dear friend.

yes.it is necessary.After B.C.A there is less opportunities.And they want experience also.And M.C.A better option for your future.many IT companies prefer the M.C.A candidates.my suggestion is go for M.C.A.but the choice is
yours.
all the best.............
8th January 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Which compnies are give us the job after MCA...?
24th February 2011, 08:21 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

welcome,

Absolutely doing MBA after your BCA is a good career prospect as it will enhance you a lot in your computer skills.

You can also go for networking side also to become a network professional.

You can be placed in big companies like Google,Yahoo,Infosys,Wipro etc.

You can check for more jobs at www.freshersworld.com

thank you!!!
14th March 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Which suject is important under BCA?
14th March 2011, 11:48 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hiii

necessary to do MCA after BCA
BCA is a graduation course after BCA you can get a job of 12 to 15k but higher study is must for good salaried job,MBA or MCA both are good course after BCA,
Absolutely doing MBA after your BCA is a good career prospect as it will enhance you a lot in your computer skills.

good luck
16th March 2011, 12:33 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, if you are not interested about higher study. then no need to do MCA after BCA.

basically if you have job after bca then it will be better to do the job.

all the best.......
17th March 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Ramesh, i have completed my BCA in 2010 and working in bpo and i want to begin my career in IT field for that what i have to do. now i have idea to do software testing and PHP which is the best one will u help me.
regards,
ramesh
29th April 2011, 02:30 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

If you want to take a good salary then this is necessary otherwise it is not so decision is your hand.....i think you should go for it.............
30th April 2011, 05:56 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,
necessary to do MCA after BCA
BCA is a graduation course after BCA you can get a job of 12 to 15k but higher study is must for good salaried job,MBA or MCA both are good course after BCA,
you can also go for networking side also to become a network professional.
you can be placed in big companies like Google,Yahoo,Infosys,Wipro etc.
you can check for more jobs at www.freshersworld.com
thanks
1st May 2011, 01:16 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no it is not necessary that you have to do MCA after BCA to get good job.

after BCA you may get a very good job in any good company. but obviously if you go for MCA job opportunity ans scope will increase than after BCA.

after BCA you will mainly get job in IT field. as BCA is equivalent to graduation so you will be eligible for jobs which requires graduation as eligibility criterion like civil services, India army and many more.

after BCA you may also go for MBA. after MBA job opportunity and scope is very much high. you will get easily good job with high salary paying after completion of your MBA. but the expense of MBA study is very much high and also you have to do MBA from a reputed institution after clearing any one of the MBA entrance examination like CAT, MAT etc.

you should choose the option according to your interest and performance. if you like computer subject and if you want to built your career in computer field then MCA is the best option for you.

best of luck.
1st May 2011, 01:24 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

it is not necessary that you have to do MCA after BCA to get good job.

after BCA you may get a very good job in any good company. but obviously if you go for MCA job opportunity ans scope will increase than after BCA.

after BCA you will mainly get job in IT field.

after BCA you may also go for MBA. after MBA job opportunity and scope is very much high. you will get easily good job with high salary paying after completion of your MBA. but the expense of MBA study is very much high.
1st May 2011, 01:55 AM
babydoll

This is not necessary to do MCA after BCA to get good jobs.
You can go for MBA after BCA to get managerial post in any good company.
After BCA you might not get good job but you can manage some average salary.
But you can get good jobs in MNCs and also you will get some govt. jobs.
1st May 2011, 05:27 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, After Completing BCA course, if you can do MCA, then in future You will get good Jobs with high salary pacakage. But it is totally depends on your interest, If you are interested in Furthut study, then MCA is best Option for You, Because in these days theer is no jobs are availiable for Bachelor degree candidates.

And if you have completed your Master degree in same profession, then it will helps you a lot and you will scored good jobs in Top IT companies.

After BCA, if you will get the job, then there is no chance for your promotion from one post to other and you will get low salary pacakage, because in these days, preference is applicable for Master degree course candidates.

So, i will suggest youm just do MCA course, because after completing your MCA course, your future will secure and you will get good salary in top IT companies like IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL, DELL Wipro Etc.

So, if you are interested in furthur study, then MCA is best option for you, So please completed your MCA course first, And then you will find good postion with good salary pacakge in top IT companies.
1st May 2011, 09:37 AM
neerajshuran

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

hello user,it is not necessary to do mca after bca.if you have interest in this field of compter then you should be join mca program but if you have not interest in this field ,then you can find another option for post graduate degree like mba ,this will build your career in respective way.if you want to join any job after bca you can join computer operator,data entry executive and other related to computer work
1st May 2011, 10:27 AM
THE BLUE MONTER

After Completing BCA course, if you want you can do MCA,in this you will get good jobs with good salary package. if you have intrest in MCA then do it.
in this you will get companies like IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL, DELL Wipro Etc. which will give you good salary package.
good luck
1st May 2011, 12:39 PM
Deb51

Quote:
If you are not interested about higher study then it is not neccessary to do MCA after compliting BCA.

It is true that BCA (Bachalor of Computer Application) is only a bachalor degree. So after passing BCA you may get good job in any good IT company. But you will get easily good job with high salary pacakage after compliting MBA or MCA.

So acooording to your own intrest you may desied what you will do.
1st May 2011, 02:16 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Getting admission for BCA course is too easy, but the job availability is too less for only BCA pass out. BCA degree is of no importance today. The best option after BCA is to get admission in MCA course. MCA course can be applied by other people also like B.Sc. Pass out.

Job opportunity in call center for BCA pass out is higher, but in call center 10+2 pass out can also apply for the same post.

There is no way any IT company will going to higher BCA pass out (with no other qualification).

So if BCA pass out is interested in IT or software field, they have to have join MCA course in reputed university.MCA degree is equivalent to B.E from computer science from hiring point of view for most of IT companies.

Other wise they can prepare for MBA or UPSC.
1st May 2011, 05:43 PM
manishks

Quote:
hello friend
Yes,After Completing BCA course, if you can do MCA, then in future You will get good Jobs with high salary pacakage. But it is totally depends on your interest, If you are interested in Furthut study, then MCA is best Option for You, Because in these days theer is no jobs are availiable for Bachelor degree candidates.

And if you have completed your Master degree in same profession, then it will helps you a lot and you will scored good jobs in Top IT companies.

After BCA, if you will get the job, then there is no chance for your promotion from one post to other and you will get low salary pacakage, because in these days, preference is applicable for Master degree course candidates.

So, i will suggest youm just do MCA course, because after completing your MCA course, your future will secure and you will get good salary in top IT companies like IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL, DELL Wipro Etc.

So, if you are interested in furthur study, then MCA is best option for you, So please completed your MCA course first, And then you will find good postion with good salary pacakge in top IT companies.
1st May 2011, 08:38 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

If you are interested in further studies then go for Mater of Computer Application.

After completing MCA course,you can join in top MNC company as Programmer.

Best company fit for your education are:

Infotech
Infosys
Wipro
IBM

If you are not interest in further studies,you can get jobs in above mentioned companies,but you will not have same position has MCA candidate has.

So i suggest you take admission in top MCA colleges,and get good score.
25th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

if i cmplete my mca den wat wud b the salary package in starting?
19th May 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

which is a well college for MCA 2 year course?
14th July 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

hi..this is shanal omar n i want to know
i have cmpleted my b.sc 1st year wid phy,math,computer science.to main b.sc complete karu ya isko chodh ke bca n after bca m doing mca or any other course.............
suggest me a best course.
which is best.
28th March 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am going to complete my BCA in June. And I heard from many people that the value of MCA is getting low day by day. Now job experience is needed by companies. So is it a good idea to do job after BCA and while doing job I can do correspondance MCA?
20th June 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am in 5th sem in bca m confused about what should I do after bca I mean should I do job or go for mca or should try for placement and if I get job in campus then is it possible to do job and mca by signing bond with company
27th June 2017, 02:37 PM
yamram

Hi
It's not necessary to do MCA after BCA. But by doing master's in MCA will upgrade your qualification and will offer you better career opportunities as compare to which you will get after BCA.
So, it will be good and better option for you to pursue your MCA from a reputed and very good institute or university which offers good placements and good practical exposure also like Lovely Professional University, Christ University,KIIT University.
20th August 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to do mca after bca so can I get a good job
20th September 2021, 12:37 AM
Minal F

Question Re: Is it necessary to do MCA after BCA? What kind of job will I get after BCA?

No,it's depend on you ,You can do any Master's degree after BCA,but for BCA MCA is a good option .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?