14th June 2011, 12:20 PM
tanugoel

Is it necessary to do training after 3rd year of B.Tech? Which has a better scope, ASP.NET or PHP?

I am pursuing B.Tech, third year from UPTU...
I have already done certificate course in java from NIIT..

Now is it necessary to do training aftr third year?
If yes,den shud i continu wid d same technology or opt a new one?

ASP.NET or PHP: which one is better and has a wide scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?
  2. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  3. How to do training while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  4. What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?
  5. Procedure to apply for one month training for 3rd year B.E Candidate? -- [New]
  6. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  7. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  8. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  9. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  11. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  12. Should I do training or join some course after B.Tech 3rd year? Which is better for future scope?
  13. Are there any training programs after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  14. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  18. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
13th November 2011, 11:03 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do training after 3rd year of B.Tech? Which has a better scope, ASP.NET or PHP?

Congrats !! for doing certification in java. You can go for further certification in java as OCJP(ORACLE CERTIFIED JAVA PROGRAMMER).
later you can go for .net as it will be easy after gaining knowledge in Java s it requires just less effort if you are good in Java.
14th November 2011, 01:24 AM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Is it necessary to do training after 3rd year of B.Tech? Which has a better scope, ASP.NET or PHP?

dear friend,

Yes it is Compulsory to take training in 3rd year.It is included in the engineering syllabus.

You can join in the course of various technology like:-

1.>CORE JAVA.

2.>ADVANCED JAVA.

3.>VB.NET

4.>ASP.NET

5.>PHP

6.>SQL

7.>MYSQL

also you have asked that which one is better then ASP.NET/PHP.

Both the technology is used for Web Development.Now the job opportunity of PHP is more then ASP.NET.From PHP you can expect Rs.6000-8000 per month as a freshers.

But in case of ASP.NET you can expect more then 10,000 but job opportunity is less.

but friend,I'm saying you a secret that ASP.NET is a classic technique.you can go for it.

best of luck
14th November 2011, 10:02 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend it is necessary to do training after completion of 3rd year of B.tech..As you have to show your project to your college.

I think you should go for ASP.NET , as most of the software companies are working in ASP.NET..
So, you will get benefited through this course.

Go for it...
All the best.
7th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy to learn php or asp.net? Anyone please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?