28th November 2011, 01:14 PM
KANNU BISHT

Is this necessary to be medically fit to opt for AFCAT being a girl?

I am a girl candidate and wants to opt for afcat....is it necessary to be fully medically fit????plzzzz sht out my problem......

16th December 2011, 05:59 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Does this necessary to be medically fit to opt for AFCAT being a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANNU BISHT View Post
I am a girl candidate and wants to opt for afcat....is it necessary to be fully medically fit????plzzzz sht out my problem......
A candidate applying for the Indian Air force or for any of the force a candidate need should be physically fit. Whether a candidate is a male or a female, he/she should be physically fit in any discipline.

So if you are not physically fit then you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Forces.
The basic areas in which a candidate needs to be fit are:

> A candidate weight should be proportional to height.

> A candidate should not have any disorder which interfere in duty.

> A candidate should not have any skin disease.

>For women candidates if pregnancy is detected at any stage, after
selection at SSB or during training will debar the candidates from grant of
commission.
16th December 2011, 07:15 PM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Is this necessary to be medically fit to opt for AFCAT being a girl?

yes candidate need to be perfectly fit according to airforce rules there are some concession for technical brnches.. but you should not have any skin bone or surgical deformity
visit careerairforce.nic.in
best wishes
6th March 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this necessary to be medically fit to opt for AFCAT being a girl?

I'm medically declared fit for AFCAT..They told we have to wait for merit list..Are there any chances of getting rejecetd in the merit list also?
21st January 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm not medically fit but my hand was broken but do very well how can sir am join nda ips ias any difference line
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?