19th June 2022, 10:10 PM
MUNICHELVAM A

Necessary requirements for Technical Sub Inspector?

Great day sir/mam Am chelva Now am studing 2 year diploma in ECE I am interested in technical Si but i dont know what are necessary for my carrier so kinfly give me an advise for what am i need to do or need not do for my carrier
This was my number :7339265663
This was my gmail :[email protected]
If you can help me kindly reach me sir/mam

3rd October 2022, 04:46 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Necessary requirements for Technical Sub Inspector?

For being a technical sub inspector you will have to meet the following eligibility criteria
Candidate who have a second class diploma in electronics and communication engineering are eligible
candidate having a degree such as be or BTech in electronics or communication engineering are also eligible
There are different age limits for the following such as general category maximum age limit is 28 years, for the reserved category maximum age limit is 30 to 33 years ,for an ex serviceman the age limit maximum is 45 years and for the candidates of the department the maximum age limit is 45 years
You will also have height criteria that is different for men and women and it also very according to the category in which you
There will be a physical endurance test for the following
It will be better if you have a bachelor's degree because the criteria will vary from state to state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?