30th November 2010, 11:53 PM
mohammedirfan

Requirements to join any technical or masters course in Biotech?

hi
this is mohd irfan from hydearbad....i would like to know the requirements to join in any technical course or masters in biotech.....

15th April 2015, 01:50 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Requirements to join any technical or masters course in Biotech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirfan View Post
hi
this is mohd irfan from hydearbad....i would like to know the requirements to join in any technical course or masters in biotech.....
In technical you need to have a 12th class with science stream and than for good technical college you can opt for entrance exams.
while for masters you need to do graduation in that course to which you are interested to do.
6th September 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to join any technical or masters course in Biotech?

So i am in 12th standard with PCM and computer science. Can I take B.tech in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?