22nd August 2011, 10:41 PM
deepika jeevarathnam

Minimum requirements for HR and Technical Rounds in IT industries?

sir,
what are the minimum requirements for HR & Technical rounds in IT industries???? I need in each & every company......who are working in respective IT companies please replay me......

Related Questions:
  1. Aggregate required to attend HP and Microsoft recruitment?
  2. How many rounds are there in selection process of HCL?
  3. Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  4. In Off-Campus interview of HCL for Technical department post, how many rounds are there?
  5. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  6. Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side?
  7. When the result of Wipro Technical and HR rounds will be announced in Greater Noida?
  8. Group discussion and interview questions for Accenture?
  9. How to become an IAS officer after passing Mechanical engineering? I have a degree in diploma
  10. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  11. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds?
  12. How can I apply for the post of software engineering? I am BCA passed out with 65.75%
  13. Selection Procedure to be placed in TCS after completion of BE in IT stream?
  14. What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?
  15. Tips to prepare and crack Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds of HCL On-Campus Interview?
  16. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  18. How many rounds are available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Associate Technical Support post?
27th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum requirements for HR and Technical Rounds in IT industries?

how the mba candidte selected in ibm
24th October 2011, 01:45 PM
m.shivapratap

Default Re: Minimum requirements for HR and Technical Rounds in IT industries?

hello sir may what different rounds we can have for HR game in management meet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?