8th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in technical jobs or vacancies after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering? Requirements of management jobs in airport(Non Technical)

sir i have completed B.E aeronautical engineering this year 2012
can you tell me the scope of technical jobs or vacancies regarding this field.
And requirements of management jobs in airpors(non-technical)
thank you sir..........

26th June 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in technical jobs or vacancies after completing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering? Requirements of management jobs in airport(Non Technical)

I am from manipur i want to study btech in aerospace, but my 12 aggregate percentage is just 53%am i eligible for it.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs? 11 2nd January 2018 09:52 AM
List of Government Jobs, Bank Jobs and Civil Jobs held in a year for which Graduates are eligible? 12 24th March 2017 07:28 AM
What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs? 10 23rd June 2014 04:30 PM
Can I get jobs other than software jobs after completing B.Tech IT? What kind of jobs are provided in IT field? 15 21st June 2014 12:59 AM
What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students? 22 29th March 2014 02:11 PM