2nd January 2010, 06:12 PM
guljar singh

NET exam after MSc? other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?

good evening sir, as i said before that i am pursuing my m.sc and i want to know more about net exam and other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  3. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  4. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. How to do PhD after B.Tech? Are there separate colleges for doing PhD? Duration of course and requirements?
  6. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  7. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  8. Am I appear for the forthcoming NET Exam? I have done BFA in applied arts and MA in drawing and painting
  9. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech? What is the procedure to do Ph.D in IISc
  13. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course?
  14. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  15. What is the exact procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  16. List of the colleges offering Ph.D in Chemistry in Kerala with or without entrance exam?
  17. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
9th February 2010, 03:04 AM
gunjan pande

Default Re: NET exam after MSc? other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?

hi...net exam is conducted by ugc twice a year.
pre n mains papers are there..held at a time.
pre contains objective questions on gs and in technical paper of ur choice n main have subjective questions.
for phd u can have information of different institutes in d following link
14 Februay 2010 —» University of Pune PhD Entrance Test 2010 [ Pune University PhD Entrance 2010...]
http://www.winentrance.com/exams_Date/

gud luck
9th February 2010, 08:26 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: NET exam after MSc? other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?

hi

visit the link below here you will get the syllabus,question papers,etc about net exam

best of luck
20th February 2010, 09:17 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hey to get the information related to the NET exam visit the below site:
www.scribd.com/.../ARS-NET-Examination-2009ICAR-Notification
21st May 2010, 05:02 AM
sg3125
Banned

I cant get to your question.
The possibilities are less. check the aicte site to know about reservations.the goverment has odnined the decision,yet confirm one cant tell

The possibilities are less.yet luck favours you, this year rourkela,patna universities are to revive admissions.try luck.
12th July 2010, 05:07 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by guljar singh View Post
good evening sir, as i said before that i am pursuing my m.sc and i want to know more about net exam and other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?
Hi
~National Eligibilty Test is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for teaching profession and research.

~NET is held twice in a year in the months of June and December.

~Notification comes in the months of March and September respectively.

~You have to check Employment News and UGC website for any notification and results announcement.

www.ugc.ac.in.

~Eligibilty-
Only those student can apply for NET who have masters degree in any field from recognized university.

~I have attacthed one pdf file.
If you need syllabus and old papers then check their officila site you can get full information.

good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC-CSIR NET.pdf(25.4 KB, 199 views)
12th July 2010, 05:10 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by guljar singh View Post
Hi
~National Eligibilty Test is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for teaching profession and research.

~NET is held twice in a year in the months of June and December.

~Notification comes in the months of March and September respectively.

~You have to check Employment News and UGC website for any notification and results announcement.

www.ugc.ac.in.

~Eligibilty-
Only those student can apply for NET who have masters degree in any field from recognized university.

~I have attacthed one pdf file.
if you need syllabus and old papers then check their official site.

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UGC-CSIR NET.pdf(25.4 KB, 181 views)
19th July 2010, 11:46 AM
NISAMTI

hi guljar,and about NET means it is the national eligblity test for junior research fellowship and lectureship also.and,it is the authorised eligiblity for Ph.d..in any college in india you can do your Ph.d and you can know more about NET exam in the UGC website..because it is conducted by university grants commission (UGC)..if you have a good score..okay.all the best.
14th June 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

is first class z necessary in m.sc to pursue for ph.d?
18th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hai,,,,,,,,,,,,, iam completed my MCA. i want to do phd in computer science. can I. Is there any age limit?? NET is the eligibility test or GATE ??
10th July 2011, 08:58 PM
sweetpratibha111

good morning sir, as i said before that i am pursuing my m.sc and i want to know more about net exam and other entrance held by different colleges regarding p.hd?
8th December 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of bsc(bio-informatics)and i want to do msc(bio-chem)so i asked how can i prepared for net.means which kind of syllabi i follow and how many percentage is required in msc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?