3rd August 2012, 03:20 PM
Chitralekha G

NET exam question papers with answers?

i want net exam question paper with their answer. so please send me on my email id

1st October 2012, 04:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET exam question papers with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitralekha G View Post
i want net exam question paper with their answer. so please send me on my email id
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, Two times in a year. Examination conducted in June and December every year, the June NET Examination was already completed and Result was already declared and if you are appeared for June NET Examination, then please check your result from the official website.

If you have not appeared for NET, then you can apply for December NET Examination after completing your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks.

This examination is conducted to award and certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for this examination.

The examination is objective and there are 3 papers in this examination and all are conducted in same day in 2 session. There is no negative marking in the examination.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your post graduation, you can download the syllabus from the official website.

All previous year papers of NET is available in official website, you have not mentioned the subject name, other wise i provide you the papers, Please visit the given link and download papers directly.

Download NET Papers: Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?