10th November 2011, 07:19 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Russian Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Russian is one of the papers in NET. The Paper II of Russian is an objective test of 100 marks. There are 50 questions in the question paper. All are multiple choice type questions. The marks carried by each of the question are two marks. However, no marks are deducted for wrong answers. The duration of the exam is 1¼ hours. All the questions are compulsory in this test. There is an OMR sheet provided to mark the answers. Students have to mark just one answer for each question on this sheet. Multiple answers for a single question will not be given any marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-russian-paper-ii-papers/
11th November 2011, 12:25 PM
jayesh1983

Default Re: NET Russian Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

pls provide civil engineer exam paper
11th November 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

please post kpcl exam papers
8th December 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i have find cet question paper but not find plz help me
24th June 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

can you give me solved answer papers of NET for Russian language?Pls also give me names of books for Net?
8th August 2012, 03:21 PM
suken140

russian papers in english language please send it ( for medical college in russia )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?