29th December 2009, 10:31 PM
aishwariya

Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?

i am a foreign student currently doing my 12th in india, iam i eligible to write the aieee exam and is there any special procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for foreign students who are staying in India and eligibility criteria
  2. Is AIEEE separate for students aspiring for B.Arch?
  3. What should be the minimum rank one should get in AIEEE to get in a good Architecture College? How many students can give AIEEE Architecture every year?
  4. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  5. Is there any scholarship available to do B.Tech in abroad? -- [New]
  6. Which are the other engineering entrance exams other than AIEEE, IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  7. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  8. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  9. AIEEE Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to secure a good rank in AIEEE rank? How to prepare?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  12. Can Nepali students appear in AIEEE counseling?
  13. Can recompartment students apply for AIEEE?
  14. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  15. Any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  16. Minimum percentage required for 12 standard students for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for for foreign nationals for AIEEE
  18. What is the expected cutoff for students in AIEEE for general students in NIT?
22nd January 2010, 02:05 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?

Yep you are eligible for it.

There is no special procedure for it,just difference is just of form filling and the ammount you have to pay.

But sorry,the date for registration for AIEEE 2010 has been reached its deadlines,the last date for availability of form was 30.12.2009 and reciept of application was 20.01.2010.

Better next time.

Best of luck
22nd January 2010, 02:55 PM
Aishwary

Default Re: Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?

You are eligible for it.....
But thelast date of Submission form is over which is 20.01.2010
22nd January 2010, 07:36 PM
Senior Member+++

there is no special procedure ,just difference is only in filling some details in the examination form.......but this year registeration dates are over so better luck next time
22nd January 2010, 08:14 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

no there is no special procedure, it is the same as indian student but your form fee is more than indian student fee. but the entrance process is same.
22nd January 2010, 08:30 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you are eligiblr for the exam just buy the form ang go through the procedure there is a section giving details about foreigners by the way the dates are already over better luck next time
25th January 2010, 12:20 AM
priya143

hi,

there is no separate procedure for foreign students who want to give AIEEE exam.
you also can apply through both the modes:

online: by visiting http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/welcome.html

or offline by buying the application form and filling it accordingly .

but the last date is already over.so try to be in time for filling the form next time

gud luck next time
27th January 2010, 03:54 PM
edward
Top Answerer

yes you can apply for it there is no othere criteria for foreign student but you have to pay some other amount than of an indian candidate.
9th February 2010, 12:32 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes you are elligible for it.and you can fill up the form.....
13th February 2010, 01:48 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

no there is no special procedure for that the only thing is that you have to pay a bit more than the indian student for the form.
14th February 2010, 07:46 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for it. There is no special procedure for it, difference is in appliction and fees.
14th February 2010, 09:19 PM
thakurbaba307

i guess you dont have to appear in any entrance, just get your name forwarded from your education ministry or embassy to relevant indian government department
23rd February 2010, 11:15 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
there is some sheet reservation for the foreign students,
and you form cost will be higher than that of of other Indian students.
so,
you can fill the aieee application form.

ok
all the best.
20th June 2010, 02:55 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwariya View Post
i am a foreign student currently doing my 12th in india, iam i eligible to write the aieee exam and is there any special procedure.
yes you are eligible to give aieee exam and there will be no special procedure for you. You have to fill form like any other student.
10th August 2010, 04:29 PM
prathamesh22

you are eligible
but date are over
better luck for the next time
due to your nationality you have to pay some extra money
and document is needed
29th November 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

hi i m frm other country can i fill up the form for AIEEE 2011
27th December 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i m preparing for engg can i apply AIEEE but i am from nepal
13th January 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i am student of nepal and i am filling my online form .but i am facing some problem as it is asking me state of eligibility.as i have done my 12th from nepal and nepal donot have any states.so what to fill over there.
26th September 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Same marks are required in aieee for getting a better college for indians or foreigners?
24th November 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i am nepali student can i give aieee ?
is there any special form?because when i fell my nationality as foriegn it was not excepted so please guide me
26th November 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i am nepali. i have passed my 12 from delhi.so as my nationlity is foreign can i give aieee? if yes is there any special procedure. please reply .
1st December 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am from nepal and i have passed 12th from nepal how can i give aiee
19th January 2012, 07:33 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwariya View Post
HI,
I am sorry to say that the Foreign student are not eligible for A.I.E.E.E exam.
A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?