21st February 2010, 03:41 PM
katraanjit

Not received my hall ticket yet for central intelligence officer exam?

hello

i hav not receieve my hall ticket yet for central intelligence officer

will u help me

and plz tell me the exam date

27th February 2010, 05:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Not received my hall ticket yet for central intelligence officer exam?

if you dont get the hall ticket of your intelligence officer exam then dont worry, you will get it soon by ordinary post/spped post. this will take some time to receive, if you fill the form correctly then you should get it soon.
27th February 2010, 06:11 PM
quddus

Default Re: Not received my hall ticket yet for central intelligence officer exam?

If you havent recieved it that means your candidature ahs been cancelled.
26th March 2010, 11:28 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

nfordont worry you will get your card soon no matuion regarding dispatch of admit card is available right now
15th June 2010, 08:34 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

dont worry friend you will soon receive it......

best of luck
16th June 2010, 12:11 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey dont worry may be because of some transportation problem you have not received it till now.......

if you dont receive it 7 days before the exam then contact the exam authority and ask for the duplicate copy of the hall ticket........

prepare well for the exam

all the best
25th June 2010, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

iam k.krishna rao .i have not received my hall ticket of intelligence officer exam.
28th June 2010, 03:20 PM
sital

dear friend,
if you have not received your admit card
then consult the high authority of upsc.
Or if you have not filled the form correctly then
you will not receive the form so be careful while filling up the form.
5th July 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am vinay singh hazari had not received admit card of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II kindly requesting u to send me a admit card...at my [email protected] THANK YOU......
7th July 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,i am not receive my hall ticket for central intelligence officer exam kindly requist you to send me a hall ticket at my email [email protected] thank you
8th July 2010, 05:23 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
For this problem,immediately contact the concerned authorities,they will surely help you out from this problem.
9th July 2010, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

my hall ticket
31st August 2010, 08:21 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend

dont worry about the admit card if you have post all the information right in the applicayion form

then it will be definitely come

but for the time i will advise you to contact the responsible person for that
21st September 2010, 02:15 PM

Post Re: Not received my hall ticket yet for central intelligence officer exam?

Not received my hall ticket yet for central intelligence officer exam i am Amarnath ningshetty hachhhi please send hall ticket on gmail [email protected]
24th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

hi sir this is ramesh . i have not received my hall ticket for asst officer in intellegent bureau .. so please help me and send to this email id
[email protected]............
26th August 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is shruti.....my e-mail is blocked....so i couldn't receive my hall ticket from assistant officer in intelligent bureau by mail so how can i receive my hall ticket.........please help me sir......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?